Becoming a Member
At WGT, we are committed to helping you achieve your writing dream by offering:
- Events: Monthly meetings focus on craft or business topics of interest to writers. Workshops offer more in-depth exploration on subjects relevant to you, the professional and aspiring writer.
- Networking: Meet and interact with other writers and peers in-person at our monthly meetings and online.
- Critiques: Obtain valuable feedback on your work-in-progress and improve your editing skills at the same time.
- Service: Put your creative talents to work supporting various community service efforts that benefit the local community.
- Promote, Promote, Promote: Share your successes, blog, Web site, titles, works, and more at our monthly meetings and online. Participate in bragging “writes” and Member Spotlight.
Joining WGT is easy and the best thing is you choose how...
- In person at a monthly meeting or workshop. Just see any board member.
- By mail. Simply complete an APPLICATION and mail it along with your check or money order to: 6009 W. Parker Road, Suite 149-175, Plano, Texas 75093
- Online at www.writersguildoftexas.org. Click on PayPal below.
Cost: Only $25 for a year of great programming, networking, support, critiques, and more…
The WGT meets on the third Monday of each month from 7:00 p.m to 8:30 p.m. in the basement conference room of the Richardson Public Library,900 Civic Center Drive, Richardson, Texas 75080.
You may now pay your 2013 dues of $25.00. Mail your check to:
Writers' Guild of Texas
6009 W. Parker Road, Suite 149-175
Plano, Texas 75093
WRITERS GUILD OF TEXAS